Blue Boat Company City Canal Cruise - Dock Heineken Experience
Supplied by: Blue Boat Company
Amsterdam is best viewed from the water. On this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best of our historical city. It offers you the best views of the 17th-century buildings lining the city canals, and will also show you the 21st-century city that Amsterdam has become. You’ll come across new architecture and bridges, showing a city that is rooted in history but continues to develop and change.
Dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 stop at Rijksmuseum. from there the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro No. 52 and stop at Vijzelgracht. From there the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
- UNESCO world heritage canals
- Stunning views from the water
- Instagrammable photo opportunities
- 75 minute City Canal Cruise
- Audio commentary in 19 languages
- Tour is wheelchair accessible To reserve a wheelchair seat, please contact our reservations department at +31 206791370
- Free “Kids Cruise” audio story and booklet with every kids’ ticket bought
- Complimentary earphones; if possible please consider using your own earphones or headphones to listen to the audio commentary on board. Blue Boat is committed to saving the environment one canal cruise at a time.
- Food & drinks
The center of Amsterdam is a UNESCO World Heritage Site – and it’s not hard to see why. During a canal tour in Amsterdam you will be amazed by the gorgeous 17th century canal houses, old merchant houses from the Dutch Golden Age, the charming bridges and the Dutch cyclists biking along the canals. And look! There’s the Anne Frank House and the Westerkerk! But Amsterdam is so much more than just old buildings – many new architectural masterpieces have been built along the Piet Heinkade on the IJ river.
During your Blue Boat City Canal Cruise you will discover everything the Dutch capital has to offer in 75 minutes. Keep your camera closeby, because you don’t want to miss this! Book your canal tour in Amsterdam now and board one of the famous blue boats of Blue Boat Company soon. Are you ready to admire all the highlights of Amsterdam? During the City Canal Cruise, you’ll see the city the way it really is – from the Golden Bend to Overhoeks, the city’s newest quarter, and from the Music Building in the harbor to the impressive (replica of a) VOC ship outside of the Maritime Museum.
Know before you go
Blue Boat Company had 2 departure docks. Please check carefully for which dock you have made your reservation:
* The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501 opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5,11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. from there the dock is a 2 minute walk.
* The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 stop at Rijksmuseum. from there the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro No. 52 and stop at Vijzelgracht. From there the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
* You can cancel your cruise until 24 hours prior to departure. Cancellation within 24 hours is not possible. To move your timeslot, please contact our reservations department via +31206791370.
You can cancel your cruise until 24 hours prior to departure. Cancellation within 24 hours is not possible.